PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Antioch area.
3140 Balfour Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
2231 Galaxy Ct
1981 N Broadway Ste 190
5635 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 401
Waited over half an hour with no other person in the waiting room. When I was finally seen the person drawing blood could not perform. She was interrupted by the X ray technician who wanted to go to
1429 W Fremont St
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinics
I have gone to Dr. Jim for 20 years. He is a caring man who has taken care of friends, family and firemen to great acclaim. While he doesn't always side with those trying to get out of work through
15035 E 14th St
7817 Oakport St Ste 140
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysical TherapistsUrgent Care
Train for Success
www.uti.edu Get The Tech Skills You Need For ARewarding Career. Train At UTI.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.