Ray's Lock & Key
Serving the Antioch area.
1.Delta Lock Key & Safe
3700 Delta Fair Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Kevin and Chris are not only a loving husband and wife, but also great business partners and long time members of the East County business community. As the only local locksmith serving Brentwood, Ant
2.Master Lock And Key Mobile Locksmith
417 E 18th St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locksmith Antioch CA. » 925-237-8558 Locksmith Antioch CA Locksmith Antioch CA We are committed to providing excellent locksmith services to our customers and offer satisfactory, trusted, and reasonably priced array of locksmith services. We have the best combination of latest technology and experienced and expert locksmiths and this makes us the best Locksmith in Antioch service provider in your local area. Locksmith Antioch CA, We specialize in all types of locksmithing services, you can call us for anything that may be related to you getting locked out. So let use know how can we assist to you today… Elite-mobile-ocksmith.com our logo There are many reasons for which you can find Locksmith in Antioch CA better than others. » 925-237-8558
3.Antioch Locksmith Elite Lock And Key Mobile Locksmiths
5869 Lone Tree Way
Locks & LocksmithsStore FrontsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locksmith Antioch CA. » 925-237-8558 Locksmith Antioch CA Locksmith Antioch CA We are committed to providing excellent locksmith services to our customers and offer satisfactory, trusted, and reasonab
4.Universal Lock & Keys
1041 Saint Frances Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
very now and then your fast-paced life moves just a tad bit faster than you'd like and you find yourself locked out of your home, business or vehicle. It happens to the best of us. what a great feelin
5.Acme Security Systems
1660 Factor Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsVideo Equipment & Supplies
Acme Security Systems is a BBB accredited San Francisco Bay Area electronic security systems integrator and dealer of card access, access control, CCTV, Megapixel and IP camera, Intercom systems, and
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
Call A Pro
Serving the Antioch area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.