Serving the Antioch area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Skyline Dental - Leland & Wilma Yee DDS
3012 Lone Tree Way
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Yee is the best. I never experience pain when i se Dr Yee.
2.New City Dental Practice
4847 Lone Tree Way
Started in 2012. When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the n
3.Keller R L DDS Inc.
3107 Lone Tree Way
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Quality, Comfort & Personal Attention. Our Warm Staff Listens To Your Concerns. Request an Appointment Online or Call Us Today! We accept Most Insurance Plans. Care Credit Financing Available. Family
4.Smith, Shelby J DDS MS
2213 Buchanan Rd
5.Diablo Hills Dental Excellence
3800 Lone Tree Way
Dont go there! Get a price quote from another before having the work done here. They charged me $750 on top of my insurance for a deep root cleaning!
6.East County Endodontics Dr. Brian E Hornberger
3801 Lone Tree Way
Specializing In Pain Free Root Canal Treatments In Under An Hour ASSOCIATION Member of the American Dental Assoc. California Dental Assoc. Contra Costa. American Assoc of Endodontists
7.ABC Dental Group
2734 Delta Fair Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Professional, Caring, Efficient and Comfortable. The best dental experience I have ever had in all my many, many years of going to the dentist. I have been always terrified to go to a dentist. The sta
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future