Preferred Plumbing and Drain
1980 Olivera Rd, Concord, CA, 94520
1.Drain Doctors and Plumbers
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Face it, when you need a plumber, you need one NOW. We understand that fact of life and offer reliable and affordable plumbing services FAST! Our technicians are skilled and experienced at drain clear
2.Electric Usa & Drain Doctor
1775 San Jose Ct
3.Drain Doctor Corp
1630 N Main St
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
4.Advance Plumbing and Drain Masters
2853 Enea Way
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We will take care of all your plumbing needs. Weather its cleaning a stopped drain or re piping your home call us. We take pride in our work and treat your home as if it were our own. 100% Satisfactio
5.Preferred Plumbing & Drain
501 W 10th St
PlumbersGas Lines-Installation & RepairingPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
At Preferred Plumbing & Drain the estimate is always free and we do not charge extra for nights, weekends, or holidays. No travel charge. You approve the estimate before we start. Preferred Plumbing &
6.Class A Drain & Plumbing
3505 Clayburn Rd
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
COMPLETELY RIPOFF's Never do business with them...totally unprofessional...came to clear the toilet clog and totally messed it and when called to fix it they tried to avoid it...I would have given the
7.Antioch Sewer and Drain Cleaning
420 W 4th St
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
AntiochSewerandDrain.com provides drain cleaning services for residential and commercial clients in Antioch, CA.
Rooter Hero Plumbing
www.trustedplumbingservices.com Call Now For Full Service Plumbing.Get Any Drain Cleaning for $77.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.