1.Glass Doctor of Anniston
1121 Quintard Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationShower Doors & EnclosuresPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
2.Southern Roofing and Siding
721 Buckelew Bridge Rd
Siding MaterialsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSiding Contractors
SPECIALIZING IN METAL ROOFS SHINGLE ROOFS ALL TYPES VINYL SIDING email@example.com (256) 237-ROOF
3.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
42 Kelleys Lake Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
Visit our website
I hired him to put a metal roof on my house, lakehouse, and well pump house because he made a good 1st impression. He came off and on but should have stayed for the job. His workers were immature an
5.Jacksonville Body Shop
8035 Al Highway 204
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationTowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Machine Shop
Visit our website
All Makes And Models Glass, Insurance Claims, Frame Work
6.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation ContractorsInsulation MaterialsVinyl Windows & Doors
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.