Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Anniston area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1325 Quintard Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I personally use Dr. Gaines as my primary physician. I just love his dry humor. I have had my issues with him but we as patients have to let everything be Known to our doctor's and if we don't agree wMore Nearby Locations »
2.Highland Health Systems
331 E 8th St
Psychiatric ClinicsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesClinics
Offering Comprehensive Mental Health And Mental Retardation Services To Calhoun & Cleburne Counties. State Certified Professional Counseling For Adults, Youth, Children, And Families. Day Activity Cen
3.Health Services Ctr
1302 Noble St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1130 Quintard Ave
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
1306 Leighton Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsNurses
6.Gentiva Health Services
1419 Leighton Ave
7.Quality of Life Health Services
309 E 8th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call For 24/7 Security & MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.