Spivey, Kellen A. Dr.
6118 Mcclellan Blvd, Anniston, AL, 36206
1.Anniston Dental Group LLC
1613 Leighton Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I love going to the dentist thanks to the dentist and all the staff at Anniston dental group. They are all very gentle while working and friendly. I highly recommend this place to anyone.
2.Spivey, Kellen A. Dr.
6118 Mcclellan Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Spivey is a wonderful dentist. While in M.S. I had a tooth break, on my my way home I called he could see me that day. Fixed my tooth, it looks better than before. Getting the shot was almost pa
3.Phillips, Travis DMD
1695 Golden Springs Rd
They got me in as a walking without appointment and I'm really glad adout that and they was really treated me with kindness and made sure I was taking care everybody was so nice dr. Luke T Griffin was
4.Townsend, L Wayne DMD
230 E 10th St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Townsend is a wonderful Dentist and his staff is friendly. From one Navy guy to another military guy I would like to say thanks. Don't let your dental worries become a problem that requires more v
5.Price Wallace DMD
3310 Henry Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had a great experience at Dr Price's office. No Pain! Highly reccomended
6.Cummings, David DMD
1127 Leighton Ave
7.Butler, Larry B Dr
1029 Leighton Ave
JAX Gen. Dental Clinic
www.drbruceyoung.net 505 Pelham Road, Jacksonville, AL 36265 Have Confidence In Your Smile.Local Dental Health Pros. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future