1.Keith Adams Electric
407 Williams St
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGenerators
Residential & Commercial Installation & Repair. Installs breaker boxes, LED lights, recessed can lights etc. 24 Hour Emergency Service, 7 days a week.
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
I was very disappointed with Roger's Electric Service. The work was very sloppy and he overcharged for the service he did. I finally had to hire another Electrical Company to undo Roger's work, and do the job correctly. I wasted a total of $2,100 for poor service with this company.
Was supposed to update the wiring in my parents house and instead messed up the wiring to where only one side of the house has power. When we called to tell him that he needed to come back, he scheduled a time to come look at what was going on and then never showed up. He now won't answer calls and we have discovered more issues with the wiring since we are replacing it ourselves. I would not recommend this guy even if you were worried that your house was going to burn down from electrical shortage.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.