Serving the Annapolis area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Crain Rug Cleaners
1264 Delmont Rd
Carpet & Rug Repair
Crain Rug Cleaners local owned and operated established in 1938. We specialize in Oriental Rug and Area Rug Cleaning, Repairing, Refringing and Binding. Discounts are offered on Cash and Carry In Our
1506 Hunting Wood Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Dealers
3206 Magnolia Ridge Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage RestorationFlooring Contractors
4.Capital Rug Cleaning
836 Ritchie Hwy Ste 3R
Carpet & Rug RepairRugsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Family owned and operated, full-service rug company lead by Mr. Wardak (20 years experience) and his four sons.
5.AMAZING CARPET CARE
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
This is our first time dealing with Amazing Carpet Care. I spoke to the owner Reggie to have a patch of carpeting in my son's home repaired/replaced as my dog who was visiting decided to dig a hole.
1244 Ritchie Hwy Ste 14
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain CleanersBuilding Cleaners-Interior
7.The Flooring Center
1268 State Route 3 S Ste 4
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
Serving the Annapolis area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.