Southridge Dental Group
6150 SE 14th St, Des Moines, IA, 50320 Comprehensive Quality Dental Care.
2605 SW White Birch Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Doctor was nice. Explained things well and listened to what we had to say. Nurse/CNA was unprofessional, rude, and didn't know what a common medical procedure was and we also had to spell and explain
800 E 1st St Ste 1200
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Mercy Briarwood Medical Clinic
120 NW 36th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Mercy North Imaging
800 E 1st St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMammography CentersMedical Imaging Services
5.Mercy Diagnostic Center
1605 SE Delaware Ave Ste H
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Mercy Clinics Physical Therapy
5820 Winwood Dr
5615 NW 86th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Efficient, respectful and excellent care and communication from Dr Albah.
1111 9th St, Des Moines, IA, 50314
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.