1555 N Wayne St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I was in major pain. Had infection and was given an antibiotic and told to take ibuprofen for pain. They called me the next day and asked how my pain was and after telling them I could hardly talk froMore Nearby Locations »
2.Igney Bradley S DDS
224 N Wayne St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Bradley Igney has been serving the community with gentle compassionate care since 1987. Enjoy healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. The environment is clean and comfortable. Dr. Igney offers up to
3.Guy J Moore, DDS
205 E Harcourt Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, DONT GO HERE, YOU WILL HAVE A LONG WAIT.
4.Rockwell Joyce A DDS
1440 N 200 W Ste B
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Galen Ricci Williams, DDS
901 Williams St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Gabet Family Dentistry
901 Williams St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems ? from tooth decay to oral cancer ? are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount
7.Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry
101 N Terrace Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Cost Plus World Market
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future