Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Angleton area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Houston Heart Associates - Angleton Office
135 E Cedar St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We provide adult patients with comprehensive services for cardiovascular disease.More Nearby Locations »
715 N Valderas St
3.Obstetrical & Gynecological Associates PA
1135 E Cedar St
4.Angleton Danbury Medical Center
132 E Hospital Dr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical Therapists
I would never take my son back to that office.
1108 E Mulberry St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Established in 1891, The University of Texas Medical Branch is an institution that offers a range of educational opportunities for more than 2,500 students. It works with a team of over 1,000 staff me
1116 E Mulberry St
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Woman's Total Healthcare Angleton Urgent Care
2315 E Mulberry St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursesClinics
Serving the Angleton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.