PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Andrews area.
1.Van Horn Rural Health Clinic
309 E Broadway St
2.Wade Teresa - Family Dentistry DDS
612 Hospital Dr
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
3.Care Clinic Quick
1411 N Main St
This is the second time I have been turned away from the clinic, the first time was because they were not comfortable treating nausea, the second time I showed up at five they close at six and said to
4.Permian Regional Medical Center
1411 N Main St
Emergency Care Facilities
5.Hollander Chiropractic of Andrews
200 SE 1st St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
6.Andrews Family Medicine
700 Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
This is a fantastic service! Easy, quick and convenient. Care via video chat - love it. It beats waiting around at an urgent care with a bunch of sick people.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Andrews area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.