1.Pediatric Specialties Of The Upstate Of Greenville Hospital System
2000 E Greenville St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Greenville Hospital System
900 W Faris Rd
Cardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
3.Greenville Hospital System Radiology Services
701 Grove Rd
4.Greenville Hospital System-Er
298 Memorial Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Upstate Surgical Associates Of Greenville Hospital System
890 W Faris Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Center For Women's Medicine Of Greenville Hospital System
876 W Faris Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
7.Greenville Hospital Health Lbrry
701 Grove Rd
Library Research & ServiceLibraries
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.