First Choice Dental
301 Montague Ave, Greenwood, SC, 29649 Complete Dental Care For The Whole Family.
1.Anderson Family Dental Care Pa
1411 N Fant St
Dentistry has come a long way. Modern techniques and technology have made dental care easier, more accessible, and most importantly, more comfortable. Dr. Sconyers and Dr. Hollingsworth are always str
3517 Clemson Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Do not go to this place !!! They charges are twice in compare to other dentist in the area and they charge you franchise rate. I paid over $340 for two cleanings after insurance....More Nearby Locations »
3.Trinity Dental LLC
1221 N Fant St
4.Guffee, Byron T DDS
105 Professional Ct
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3112 N Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
My child has been coming here for the past 7 years and we both love it because there's a play area for the kids and the staff is very professional and patience with the child and I love how they get yMore Nearby Locations »
6.Smith, J Ron Dr
1210 Ella St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Austin, / Pray Family Dentistry
218 E Shockley Ferry Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Austin/Pray Family Dentistry in Anderson, SC, would like to invite you to get to know us, and learn about the many services we offer. Please call our office, one of our warm, friendly staff members wi
Serving the Anderson area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future