1.South Carolina State Government Social Services Department Of-Dss
714 N Pleasantburg Dr
Human Services OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
2.Greenville County DSS
1700 Ridge Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
3.Greenville County DSS
2414 W Blue Ridge Dr
County & Parish Government
4.Greenville County DSS
225 S Pleasantburg Dr
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Please try reloading the page.
This is an amazing organization that attempts to help anyone who has an emergency need and has run out of options. Great, caring staff that will refer when they are unable to help clients. They also attempting to guide clients to a more self-sufficient life style that would help them manage emergencies better in the future! This staff is simply not paid enough for what they do for the community! Thank you SHARE for helping families survive during difficult times!
I like em. I called and explained my problem and he told me he wasn't sure if my septic was the problem or if there was a clog. He told me to call the septic guy first. He was right. I called Floyd Septic Tank cleaning and sure enough it was a septic problem. Although this business did not come out and look at or fix my problem, they exercised honest business practices and I would recommend them on that alone.
Have been searching for deed for over 3 months..I think now I can say,,I'm so close I can smell the paper,ive called f or help about 4-5 times,,,u guess the helping hand would sensed I was having major problems accessing,,since I had broke down and cried with the lady in the office,,about the navigation process I've gone through... Proud to say"I done it myself"
I love this place. It has great stuff, the staff is so nice, and all the money goes straight to building houses for poor people. If you have never been there before, go stop by now, you won't regret it. It's one of my fav thrift shops, and I go EVERYWHERE.
This is the most WONDERFUL company!! They have quick monitoring response and operators that work hard around the clock to insure the safety of your home is top priority! They have friendly sales representatives, and they are such a wonderful company!!
I called him on a Friday afternoon and he called me back that night. He was at the house the next day and all was fixed by 9:30am. Jesse is a rock star. I can't recommend him more highly
Very prompt, fair price, courteous and very clean. This company has excellent equipment (and line locating instrument if necessary). It was a pleasure seeing their work.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.