Mike's Locksmith Service of Anderson
Serving the Anderson area.
1.Cook's Locksmith Service
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
This guy is the greatest! I say this cuz he went immediately to my mom's house, she has dementia and had lost her keys and needed help. I live 1 hour away. I called Cook's and he went there and saved
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
4.Mike's Locksmith Service of Anderson
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Offering Both Commercial & Residential Services. Licensed , Bonded & Insured. Serving Greater Anderson, Belton, Williamston & Surrounding! Services Offered: * Lock Out Services * Access Control * Safe
532 Pemberton St
Locks & Locksmiths
Greenwood Locksmith is a mobile locksmith service for homes, autos and businesses that serves Greenwood, SC and the surrounding counties. Greenwood Locksmith provides fast & friendly service. We speci
6.Strickland's Lock And Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsKeys
Visit our website
proudly serving the community for over 27 years. We are Certified Locksmiths with years of training to help with all of your Auto, Home, or Commercial needs. We are liscened and bonded and specialize
7.AAA Locksmiths And Alarm Company
1613 Wade Hampton Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-Movers
AAA LOCKSMITHS AND ALARM COMPANY has been offering fast and dependable services at reasonable rates since we began in 1981. So, when security really matters to you, trust the professionals. We only em
Call A Pro
Serving the Anderson area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.