1.Madison County Community Health Center
1547 Ohio Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
avoid them like the plegue, worst office in the country
2.His Solutions Healthcare
720 W 8th St
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
Offers certified nursing assistant and qualified medication aide classes. Also offers CPR and First Aid classes and TB certification classes.
265 S Scatterfield Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Anderson, located inside CVS/pharmacy #6640 at 265 South Scatterfield Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
4.Healthcare Resolutions Inc
33 W 10th St
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Comfort Health Care Therapy
449 Main St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysical TherapistsClinics
6.Community Health Network
2117 E 5th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Pmr Health Care
3426 Mounds Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.