Serving the Anderson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Garry L. Smith DDS
1528 Medical Arts Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
2.Family Dental Care
1736 Broadway St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
4758 S Scatterfield Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Comfort Dental Of Anderson
820 E 53rd St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Frist Phillip DDS
714 Walnut St
DentistsDental HygienistsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Loudermilk, Robert L DDS
226 W 8th St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Established in 1993, the business specializes in General Dental Services.
7.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
2128 Mounds Rd
I LOVE THIS PLACE. IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. THEY ARE OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, FROM 9AM TO 9PM. THEY WILL EVEN WORK WITH YOU AND YOUR INSURANCE. IF YOU NEED TO THEY WILL TAKE WEEKLY OR BI W
Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future