Serving the Anderson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
4758 S Scatterfield Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Loudermilk, Robert L DDS
226 W 8th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Established in 1993, the business specializes in General Dental Services.
3.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
2128 Mounds Rd
I LOVE THIS PLACE. IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. THEY ARE OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, FROM 9AM TO 9PM. THEY WILL EVEN WORK WITH YOU AND YOUR INSURANCE. IF YOU NEED TO THEY WILL TAKE WEEKLY OR BI W
4.Comfort Dental Of Anderson
820 E 53rd St
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Family Dental Care
1736 Broadway St
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
6.Anderson Family Dental
777 Broadway St Ste B
I have been going to Anderson Family Dentalk for quite some time and they have the best doctor and staff I have ever seen! They treat me with respect and always take care of what I want and need. DrMore Nearby Locations »
7.Scatterfield Meadows Family Dental
4729 S Scatterfield Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I live in Indianapolis and I am thrilled I made the drive. He is thorough and knowlageable. Very friendly staff! I will go back!
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future