1.Anderson Psychiatric Clinic
431 W 9th St
Marriage & Family TherapistsMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling Services
2.Hoosier Homecare Services
614 E 53rd St
Home Health ServicesSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysical TherapistsNurses
3.Hope's Pointe Counseling
420 E 8th St Ste 2
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounselors-Licensed Professional
Tammy R. Shepherd, MA, NCC, LPN; Director/Therapist Tera L. Dyson, MA, NCC; Administrative Assistant/Therapist Laura L. Kirchhofer, MA, LMFT, LMHC, NCC; Therapist Gina S. Cale, MS, CADACIV, NCACII, IC
4.Melissa Newman, MA, LMHC
2020 Brown St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
I work with you on a variety of concerns such as relationship/marital issues, divorce issues, anxiety, depression, stress, job issues/change, addiction or any concern that is affecting you on a daily
1400 Broadway St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesStress Management & Prevention
Linville Services offers a range of counseling services for adults, teenagers and children. It assists individuals to overcome depression and anxiety. The center provides counseling services to people
1106 Meridian St
Counseling ServicesSocial Workers
7.Scott E Erny, LMHC
431 W 9th St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Local Counseling Services
Explainplease.com 30 year in AndersonTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.