1.Haddon Oral Surgeons PA
475 Old Marlton Pike W Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
At Haddon Oral Surgeons PA, We treat each and every one of our patients as an individual, providing you with the personalized level of care you deserve. Whether visiting our oral surgeon for dental im
2.Asuncion Family Dental
76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Asuncion Family Dental is accepting new patients in Atlantic County. Dr. Andrew Asuncion is a 1993 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and is a member of the ADA and NJDA. The practice offers d
3.Sunshine Dentistry - Eric V Thomas DMDServing the Ancora, NJ area
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Our vision is to be recognized as the premier dental office in Cape May County, NJ, providing the highest quality in dental health care in a clean, friendly, respectful and comfortable atmosphere. Our
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
7.Franck Euksuzian, DMD PA
133 Jackson Rd Ste E
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
The minute I walked into the office I was greeted by the friendly staff. I have had bad experiences with other dentists in the past. Dr. Euksuzian and his staff provided me with a pleasurable experien
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future