Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Anchorage area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
1.Renewal by Andersen of Alaska
4134 Ingra St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesVinyl Windows & Doors
Mike H & Justin Y. did a wonderful job! Thanks for everything gents!!! 4 windows in and out in under 2 days! Love my new windows!!!
2.Builders Millwork & Supply Inc
1701 E Dimond Cir
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsCabinets
3.Timberline Door & Window
2433 N Post Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor & Window ScreensDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Anchorage, AK; Timberline Millwork & Supply, formerly Aurora Doors, moved into its new location at 2433 N. Post Road in March of 2012 after acquiring Inlet Glass & Millwork. The team at Timberline has
4.Glass Doctor of Anchorage
12220 Gregory Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationTable TopsGlass DoorsWindshield Repair
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
7.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.