Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic
3831 Piper St Ste 220, Anchorage, AK, 99508
4100 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
12350 Industry Way Ste 160
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group is a health care services provider. Located in Anchorage, Alaska, the firm specializes in injury treatment, national MRO services, client communication system, pre-emplo
17101 Snowmobile Ln Ste 102
4.US Department of Health and Human Services Public Health Services
4315 Diplomacy Dr
Social Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
5.US Disease Control Ctr
4055 Tudor Centre Dr
Federal GovernmentGovernment OfficesMedical ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
6.US Department-Health & Human Services
222 W 7th Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
First Care Medical Centers, LLC
1301 Huffman Rd, Anchorage, AK, 99515
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.