Serving the Anchorage area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Power & Light Inc
7721 Schoon St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectricians
Just to note that this company is really a great electric company and would use their professional services again and again
2.Guardian Security Systems Inc
2600 Seward Hwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Safety & Security Systems Installation & Service, Consultants Security & Safety, Fire Alarm Systems, Television Equipment & Systems-Closed Circuit, Security Guard & Patrol Service, Security Consultant
3.Statewide Door & Glass
221 E Ship Creek Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBuilding SpecialtiesGlass DoorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
4.North Star Locksmith
113 W Northern Lights Blvd Ste F
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths
Our office hours are 8:00am-6:30pm Monday through Friday, and Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm, but we know emergencies can happen at any time, so we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have a
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
5520 Lake Otis Pkwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and CMore Nearby Locations »
6.Able Locksmiths and Security Center
206 E Northern Lights Blvd
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
I needed a key for my car and Able Locksmith was available within 40 minutes and low cost! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!!
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for Professional MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.