Peak Health Dentistry at GentleCare
6611 Debarr Rd Ste 101, Anchorage, AK, 99504
2805 Dawson St Ste 102
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Excellent denture service and the staff always make you feel welcome
2.Richard Crosby DDS
3111 Denali St Ste 202
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Crosby's office is simply the best. Elegant yet very relaxing environment, professional and courteous staff, excellent dental care...and a bright shiny smile....every time! If you're looking for a
625 E 34th Ave Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Dr. Z completed did great work last time I went in. When I was in bed that night I couldnt even tell that I had had work done
4.Alcan Dental Group
2819 Dawson St
Dental HygienistsEndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I was impressed by my very first phone call all the way through my dental procedure. Sue Ann was very helpful and extremely friendly. Definitely recommending this clinic to all my family and friends.
5.Anchorage Midtown Dental Center
2805 Dawson St Ste 101
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Jahzeel.. she very friendly and polite, Awesome! Also your clinic is nice and neat...
6.Alaska Dental Associates
2702 Denali St Ste 201
Cosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Loved the friendly service. I've been in once and it seemed like everyone knew me by name. The reminders are helpful. I know I can be forgetful at times ie, to make appointments etc. so the reminders
7.Family First Dentistry LLC
4050 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPeriodontistsPediatric Dentistry
We are a multiple provider office in a midtown, convenient location that cares about you and your family’s comfort. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile you have always wanted by, flexible
Serving the Anchorage area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.