Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Anchorage area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
1.Pain & Headache Clinic
3401 E 42nd Ave Ste 101
2.Pain and Headache Center
12836 Old Glenn Hwy
3.AA Spine & Pain Clinic
4100 Lake Otis Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinics
AA Spine & Pain Clinic is the first and largest integrated, private specialty clinic practice of its kind in Alaska. We have 10 highly trained medical providers from diverse medical specialties. Our p
4.Advanced Pain Centers of Alaska Inc
1917 Abbott Rd Ste 100
Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
5.Zipperer Medical Group
2110 E Northern Lights Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPain Management
I would give 0 stars if I could... let me tell you why. I went in for 1st and only visit. Saw the PA, not even the doctor For my initial visit. 2 months later I get a 6,000 bill. 6,000 to do lab work
129 E 7th Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical Clinics
Chiropractor, Dr. Todd Curzie has been providing comprehensive chiropractic care to local families since 1995. He offers pain relief and wellness plans to help you achieve your health goals. Call toda
3823 Spenard Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsClinicsPain Management
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.