Serving the Anchorage area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Feldman Nicholas W DDS MBA
405 W 36th Ave Ste 101
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
2.Peak Health Dentistry at GentleCare
6611 Debarr Rd Suite 101
DentistsClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCosmetic Dentistry
These folks seemed to be decent, honest people. However, while the quality of work was fine, their FINANCIAL ETHICS are not. They quoted me a little over $8000 to do 6 three-quarter or full crowns,
3.DR Kyle Martel Triggs DMD PC
2702 Denali St Ste 201
We are a progressive office that promises the highest quality dentistry in the most pleasant surroundings possible. We have a very gentle doctor and a caring staff. We offer individualized attention
4.Joseph Baggette, DMD
6611 Debarr Rd Ste 200
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I was raised in the small, rural community of Branchville, New Jersey. After graduating from High Point University in North Carolina in 1989, I attended Temple University Dental School graduating in M
5.Kruchoski, Brian, DDS
6611 Debarr Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
When I graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, I knew I wanted to make my home in Alaska. I feel very fortunate to have been practicing here for over 20 years. I have always st
6.Richard Crosby DDS
3111 Denali St Ste 202
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Crosby's office is simply the best. Elegant yet very relaxing environment, professional and courteous staff, excellent dental care...and a bright shiny smile....every time! If you're looking for a
7.Denali Dental Care
625 E 34th Ave Ste 200
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Z completed did great work last time I went in. When I was in bed that night I couldnt even tell that I had had work done
Serving the Anchorage area. Get Matched With a Great Dentist.Personalized Matches. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future