101 W 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501
9360 Old Seward Hwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
Every single time my family and I have taken our vehicles in we have been treated very well and given great prices. The shop is clean. The waiting area is nice with magazines and a flatscreen tv. They
7011 Old Seward Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Customer service is our mission at Alyeska Tire! We've been growing steadily since 1978, working hard to provide the quality auto repairs you need
210 E Potter Dr, Anchorage, AK, 99518
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.