Serving the Anchorage area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Affordable Dental Care
4001 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 200
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
2.Affordable Dental Care
701 E Parks Hwy Ste 209
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Anchorage area. Restore Your Smile TodayGet help 24/7! Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
Glacier Dental FOLLOWINGABOUTPOSTSPHOTOSLooks like you've reached the endLooks like you've reached the endFaafouina VelegaPublic5 months ago I was pregnant and in so much pain & because I was to far long there could be no work done they did a regular cleaning & it eased the pain until last week. So I was supposed to be back in after I gave birth but I was so nervous and finally the pain was more annoying then ever. I called & made a same day apt spoke with the desk agent who to just had a baby boy 5 months ago who was so very helpful told me the work that needed to be done and I was totally freaking out Lol. Root canal, extractions, deep cleaning, fillings and all I could think of was passing out on the dental chair as soon as I walked in Lol. Nervousness & anxiety definently got in the way until I walked into the office the comfort the team showed me was so comforting I wasn't nervous anymore. I was worked on by Dr. Cha who deep cleaned well felt like it cleaned my teeth, Dr. Man who did my root canal & Dr. Chee who did my extractions one of the best Drs. Made me feel good. By the time I was done I was the only one in the office I felt like Beyonce when she had her baby she had the whole floor? Lol well that was me all the drs. Made me feel that way & there assistants Sony I think that was her name who made me feel like it was going to be okay got to know a little bit about her & she's been in ak for about four days now Lol. She's a Cali girl & just connecting with her when I first got in made it much more comforting so thank you for that & Bella who also was there till the end very nice and made sure I was okay every step of the way. There was another assistant there too but I nvr got her name basically what im trying to say is this has been one of the most best comforting dental visits everrr! Thank you Drs & your assistants for making my visit so much more then just a dental visit! I will be back next month and will def be getting the rest of the work done. Thanks again guys! CheeManCha!! :)
I have to give a big shout out to Health Centered Dentistry. I was told that I was to have one, possibly three teeth pulled as one was broken in half with amalgam exposed and another one was capped and had an abscessed I maintained for 6 years( no insurance, no money kind of deal). Saturday was my appointment and there was even talk about worse case scenario, which would be three teeth pulled and a bone graft. I have to say, Dr. Kent Marchant is a miracle worker. I walked out of there with all three teeth saved!!! This was not even something I dreamt of as I knew my teeth were bad. He even told me he could more than not save them. For most dentist they would of taken the easy way out and just pulled them yet Dr. Kent Marchant did what ever he needed to do in order to save my teeth, plus on top of that, there was NO pain at all. Trust me, if you want a great dentist for your self and your children, Dr. Kent Marchant is the one to see. You would not be sorry, in fact he will give you the best care and do all he can to save your teeth. Even if you live in the valley, it is well worth the trip. Tell them I sent you. You will receive a discount on your first visit! Don't worry about the financial part as they have different plans for your needs. I can't say enough about Health Centered Dentistry and Dr. Marchant!!! It's well worth switching dentist as you will get the best care possible.
We are from out of the area with severe teeth pain. First he calmed me down and I felt confident in his ability, his gentleness and his patience. First we looked at options. Since we were paying in cash I was glad that he looked for the least expensive and most viable option. In my particular case this meant removal of all my lower teeth and a denture (Which I was extremely happy to hear). We were able to schedule both his appointments and the oral surgeons appointments all within the short time we were going to be in Anchorage due to both his and his office assistance. I would highly recommend his office and his staff. He also knows a lot about fishing-lol!
I can't say enough about Dr. Rogers and his entire staff. Dr. Rogers is kind, very easy to talk with, and takes the time to answer questions. His staff is just...well, awesome. I have had several appointments with the office and each time I've been made to feel like I am their most important patient. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers and his entire office...you won't be disappointed in the superb work and the welcoming manner in which you will always be treated.
All I can honestly say is....WOW! This office is way under-rated. They are so fun over there and so incredibly knowledgeable. I felt comfortable walking in and being seen and scheduling my next visit. I've literally found a hidden jewel. I'm sending more friends there and the more people you send, you get a prize!! WOOHOO! Awesome place!
Beautiful building and rooms. Large screen TVs in the rooms and very nice staff. Definitely better than the last place I went too. I would recommend this dental office to any of my friends or family.
Dr. Z completed did great work last time I went in. When I was in bed that night I couldnt even tell that I had had work done
Anna Does a great job of explaining trouble spots and is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Denali Dental!
Jahzeel.. she very friendly and polite, Awesome! Also your clinic is nice and neat...
They consistently perform top level services
- Pick Your Plan: Most people purchase three main varieties, usually through their employers.
- An indemnity or fee-for-service plan means you'll have to pay for annual deductibles and co-insurance payments out of pocket.
- A preferred provider organization is less costly, and you choose from a network of dentists. However, PPOs have some limitations and accompanying deductibles.
- A dental health maintenance organization plan limits you to just a few choices of dentists, and one doctor handles all of your oral care needs. However, these HMO are usually much less costly.
- PPO plans and dental HMOs work with only a select number of doctors. While that usually means fewer costs, it also means you have less choice in the dentist who can treat you Before purchasing the plan, you'll receive a list of dentists in each network. From there, you can then pick a plan with doctors who meet your standards and requirements.
- When picking a plan, you need to look at just how much you'll pay for each and every service. For instance, some plans won't cover your fillings or X-rays, while others may charge more or less for a crown or tooth extraction. You don't want to be caught off-guard by unforeseen charges.
- If you're truly comfortable with a dentist and you feel he or she can be an ally in your ongoing oral care regimen, then consider signing a plan to just keep that dentist available. That means potentially deal with costs and other insurance-related factors that you might have wanted to. If need be, you might be able to work with the dentist's office to address some of the plan-specific concerns.
- Ask family, friends or colleagues for recommendations. They will be able to provide details about a dentist's demeanor, operating style and approach to patient care
- Meet with any prospective dentists to ask about what treatments they perform most often, procedures they're not as familiar with, what accreditation they have or any organizations they belong to and how their offices handles insurance and payments.
- Consider driving distance, location and office hours.
- Check With Your State Board: The state board can outline what requirements your dentist must meet and offer information about any discrepancies in the their background and if he or she has faced any disciplinary actions.
- Remember Your Angles - When brushing your teeth, always place the brush at a 45-degree angle..
- Don't Forget the Tongue – Your tongue is the largest source of bacteria. Brush it front to back and don't forget the sides.
- Floss Everyday - Each time you floss, have at least 18 inches of floss available. For optimal control, hold the floss between your thumbs and forefingers.
- Watch What You Eat - Sugar, alcohol and coffee contain phosphorus. While some can prove beneficial, too much of this chemical can eat away at your teeth and gums.
- Keep in Mind the Mouthwash - Mouthwash can be helpful if used to supplement proper brushing and flossing. Most mouthwash brands contain chlorine dioxide, a chemical that targets the majority of oral bacterial strains.