Custom Builders & Design
22605 La Palma Ave Ste 512, Yorba Linda, CA, 92887
1.Sun Power Corp
2125 E Katella Ave Ste 220
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentEnergy Conservation Consultants
They don't show up- you set an appointment Jim Springer calls and tell you ill be there and nothing -i called and asked - i was told a manger/supervisor would get back in an hour or two - its day 2 c
2.Sunpower Electric Inc
5406 Bolsa Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
3.Sunpower Electric Inc
15641 Chemical Ln Ste D
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersHeating Contractors & Specialties
8850 Research Dr
Beauty Salon Equipment & Supplies
1135 W Huntington Dr
Stock & Bond Brokers
6.Ga Ju Sunpower
420 S Grand Ave
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
7.Sunpower By Solar Vast
8727 Lanyard Ct
Solar Energy Research & DevelopmentSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairEnergy Conservation Consultants
A-All At Ease Electric
Serving the Anaheim area. Robert M Canvin
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.