Edison C. Louie DDS Inc.
500 S Anaheim Hills Rd, Anaheim, CA, 92807
1.Anaheim Dentist -Open 7 Days a Week - Until Midnight
8516 Katella Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPeriodontistsClinics
Very cool dental office! I never seen a dental office like this, it looks like a cozy hotel. I was watching a movie the whole time. The workers there were very nice and the dentist was very gentle wit
2.Childrens Dental Group
2156 E Lincoln Ave
We Accept Medi-Cal
3.Golden State Dental
532 W Lincoln Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
4.Cresent Family Dentist
522 N Magnolia Ave
Full Service Dentist. General Dentist. We Welcome PPO and HMO, Low Monthly Payments.Exam, X-rays, Teeth Whiting. Our well-trained and experienced staff is integral to providing high quality dental car
5.Edison C. Louie DDS Inc.
500 S Anaheim Hills Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Visit our website
I am happy to rate Dr. Louie as Five Stars across the board! He is simply the best! Started with him over 40 years ago, and though we live in Arizona, my wife and I always make every effort to get t
6.Chet Desai DDS
947 S Anaheim Blvd Ste 110
7.Darmstadt Steven D
1801 W Romneya Dr Ste 408
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Anaheim Dentist -Open 7 Days a Week - Until Midnight
8516 Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92804
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future