Safe-Way Electric Co
Serving the Anaheim area.
1.C & D Electric
1592 S Anaheim Blvd
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsInspection Service
C&D Electric are wonderful! My company needed a special outlet installed for our server. I found C&D on the internet and decided to give them a call because they had good reviews. Not only
2.A D J Electrical
330 E Church Haven Way
Allan Jones has been in the electrical business for more than 25 years. We bring a vast array of experience to your project. We are locally owned and operated so we understand the unique needs of our
ElectriciansLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Great service! The electrician who installed my ceiling fans was very professional, efficient and friendly. He cleaned up completely and left no trash. I will certainly call Johnny Electric for a
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Trout Electric is outstanding. Garrett and his team were thorough in their troubleshooting, identified our problems, and fixed them promptly. They did such a good job they actually found additional is
5.Green Electric Solutions
ElectriciansSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersBuilding Contractors
Joe the electrician was great. He is an ex navy vet like myself and was very experienced and finished the job quickly. I was able to watch my Monday night football game with the electricity back on.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsGeneral Contractors
Honest, clean, professional and extremely knowledgeable electrician -'does his own work - from his immaculately maintained truck stocked with parts and all the latest tools. I won't let any other elec
7.Safe-Way Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Do it Right! Do it the Safe-Way! Quality-Value-Service-Low Flat Rate Pricing-No Overtime Charge! Evenings- Weekends & Holidays All Work Guaranteed in Writing-Lifetime Warranty-No Job Too Small Call No
Serving the Anaheim area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.