Serving the Amite area.
1.A Car Opener.
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
4.Marty's Lock & Security Co
2612 W Thomas St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesKeys
State License F295
5.Ace Lock Service
Locks & Locksmiths
I Called the guy he was at a fieldtrip for kid school and talked to me with a step by step prosses on how to fix and enter a lock cylinder on my. Chevy truck nvr charged a dime. Not to mention very f
6.Acme Lock CompanyServing the Amite, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
10% Off For Sales Or Service.
Motorcycle Keys Made All Models, Trilogy & Simons Voss Wireless Access Systems Installed. All Types Of Locks and Safes- Opened, Installed, and Repaired. Autos- Opened, Repaired, Rekeyed. Residential &
7.Dr Lock Locksmith incServing the Amite, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Call A Pro
Serving the Amite area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.