David F Slagle
1051 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA, 70458
1.Internal Medicine Clinic Of Tangipahoa
42388 Pelican Professional Park
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
2.Dimitri DermatologyServing the Amite City, LA area
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
Wow what a nice surprise! I was seen in record timing and the doctor was very caring and professional!
3.Forrest, C G Dr
309A Walnut St
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Arthur A Mauterer MD
309 Walnut St Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeWeight Control Services
I have been seeing dr mauterer for almost a year. I was addicted to painkillers and xanax I was in horrible shape and he put me on suboxone and medication for my depression I am so thankful for him I
5.Goldsby Reggie Dr
309 Walnut St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Dr Charles R Genovese, Jr
312 E Railroad Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
By appointment only
7.Northshore Dermatology Of SlidellServing the Amite City, LA area
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsMedical Business AdministrationMedical Practice Consultants
dr. tabor is a great doctor u will enjoy going to see him
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.