1.Johnson Health Center
200 Amelon Sq
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
The new urgent care facility at Amelon Square was quick, efficient and everyone was very friendly and professional. If it were a little bigger I would give it five stars! I wld def recommend it to oth
2.Johnson Health Center
239 Trojan Rd
Don't even bother. Office staff forgot to log in my appointment so I sat there an hour and a half then the doctor Did not even address my concern. Honestly my dog has a better doctor, friendlier and m
3.Johnson Health Center
320 Federal St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
If you have no health insurance and are forced to use a state run facility, I DO NOT recommend you go to this facility if you are having a baby. Go to Fairfax. Stay out of lynchburg completely. My wif
4.Johnson Health Center
2316 Atherholt Rd Ste 107
5.Johnson Health Center - Bedford Community Health Center
582 Blue Ridge Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Johnson, Stephen M, MD
3300 Rivermont Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
7.Amherst Health Ctr
134 Elon Rd
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future