Serving the Amherst area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Affordable Lawn Mowing & Snow Plowing
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Just called for a single plow and they stated they don't do single plows even thought it's advertised they do
5.W.F. Tree Care, Inc.
1014 Rein Rd
ArboristsTree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingLawn Maintenance
Wright-Frontier WF Tree Care, Inc., is a reputable, professional, licensed, certified, accredited, and fully insured tree service company. We have been in business for over 30 years. We are well known
6.Curb Appeal Landscaping
98 Roebling Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceConcrete Contractors
At Curb Appeal Landscaping, we know that keeping your landscape looking good does more than please the eye. It increases your home's value, and helps keep your home safe from a variety of types of rod
27 Hillcrest Dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn in Amherst
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in AmherstTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.