The Flooring Guys
660 NW 66th Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50313 Flooring To Meet All Your Needs. More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.Lifestyle Flooring Inc.
1605 SE Delaware Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsFireplacesLinoleum
We understand how difficult it can be to find just the right flooring for your home or business, and we are here to help! At Lifestyle Flooring, we can help you choose from luxurious carpets in thousa
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
6.The Flooring Guys
660 NW 66th Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLinoleumCarpet Installation
The Flooring Guys is a locally owned and operated company serving Des Moines and the surrounding areas. With over 30 years of experience you can expect the highest quality work from us, guaranteed! Ou
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Welcome to Wildwood Floors! We're a flooring contractor offering quality installation, refinishing and design for residential and commercial customers in Des Moines and the surrounding areas. We offer
Serving the Ames area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?