1.MD Property Services Inc
947 S 500 E Ste 210
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
2900 S 400 W
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Huskie'z Landscaping, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceVinyl FencesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesConcrete Contractors
We are a licensed and insured full service landscaping company that provides the following services to residential and commercial properties. Beginning with on-site evaluation, we will create a visual
Lawn MaintenanceHoliday Lights & DecorationsProperty MaintenancePest Control Services
Ace's Spray was founded almost 10 years ago out of Lehi, Utah. The company was founded from a passion that a young man, by the name of Andy Hadfield, had for lawn care. Andy is the Ace in Ace's Spray
3368 S Skyhawk View Cir
West Valley City,UT
7.GrowPro Landscaping & Maintenance
Snow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Consultants
Happy to have GrowPro servicing my property. Great service, prompt to respond when we need something taken care of, and very reasonable on price. Highly recommend anyone to use them for lawn care serv
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.