1.Care Connection Of Idaho
215 N 9th Ave
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health ServicesHospices
Care Connection of Idaho is a locally-owned company dedicated to providing compassionate and professional in-home care services to individuals in the surrounding area of Pocatello. Our mission is to p
444 Hospital Way Ste 401
No people skills. Very unprofessional
902 E Sherman St
Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
Visiting Angels is a national, private duty network of home care agencies. We are proud to be the nations leading provider of non-medical senior home care services. Our Angels provide in-home care, el
815 Sheba Rd
5.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Fort Hal
100 Trading Post Complex
Post OfficesMail & Shipping Services
6.ResCare HomeCareServing the American Falls, ID area
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment Consultants
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.