Serving the Ambridge area. Call Today!
2197 Duss Ave
Garbage CollectionTrash HaulingWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Waste Management is one of the leading providers of waste and environmental services in North America. The company tailors its services to meet the needs of each customer group and to ensure consistenMore Nearby Locations »
2.WM Ambridge Hauling & Transfer Station
2097 Duss Ave
Garbage CollectionLandfillsRecycling CentersRubbish Removal
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
3.Powell, E Reid
192 Ridge Road Ext
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
4.P & P Disposal
335 Wagner Ave
5.Powell E Reid Roll-Off
2975 Duss Ave
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Ambridge, PA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Ambridge area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.