1.Dr. James V Barbuto
2496 Brodhead Rd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Since 1984, Dr. James V Barbuto has been your source for quality dental care in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania. We specialize in teeth cleaning and whitening, crowns, bridge work, dentures and extractions. A
190 Golfview Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Pittsburgh Orthodontic Group
200 Commerce Dr Ste 202
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
For over 27 years, Dr. Richard Gobbie has strived to provide the best orthodontic care to the Pittsburgh community. With the addition of his partner, Dr. George Deme, they now bring a combined 50 year
4.Kenneth M Sofranko DDS
928 Brodhead Rd
Visit Dr. Kenneth Sofranko for all of your Dental Needs. We offer prompt Emergency Care and Accept Most Insurances. Veneers - Crowns - Bridges - Bonding - Restores Implants - Root Canals - Auto Clave
830 Merchant St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
290 Glenwood Dr
Dental ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
7.John Hricik DDS
826 Merchant St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future