PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Amarillo area.
1.UMC Health SystemServing the Amarillo, TX area
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsCancer Treatment Centers
My family was so impressed by the level of care shown by all personnel when my father was in the CICU. From the moment we walked in the front door,everyone was helpful and kind. From doctors and nurse
2.UMC Southwest Cancer CenterServing the Amarillo, TX area
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersClinics
The Southwest Cancer Treatment and Research Center specializes in comprehensive care through prevention, diagnosis, treatment and support to cancer patients. It has expertise in the areas of chemother
3.UMC Physician FinderServing the Amarillo, TX area
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
Call or click today to find a doctor that's right for you.
4.UMC Southwest Cancer CenterServing the Amarillo, TX area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinics
UMC's Southwest Cancer Center in Lubbock, Texas is a nationally recognized leader in the fight against cancer. Our multi-disciplinary approach combines the expertise of Texas Tech physicians with UMC'
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Amarillo area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.