YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.
Theatres in Amarillo, TX
1.Amarillo Little Theatre
2019 Civic Cir
Established in 1927, ALT is one of the oldest continuously operating community theatres in the country. Managed and operated by a staff of theatre professionals, the theatre is a 501 ( c ) and is governed by a board of directors comprised of 25 community volunteers.ALT is an important small business in the Amarillo economy with an annual budget of just over $900, 000. Over 80% of the theatre's income is "earned" revenue derived from ticket sales, advertising and academy tuition. The remaining 15-20% is "unearned" revenue from contributions and grants. Financial support for ALT comes from numerous individuals, businesses and foundations which believe the theatre to be an important element in our community's well being.ALT employs six to eight full-time staff and an additional six to ten part-time employees who teach classes in the dance and theatre academies. Much of ALT's expense budget is spent locally with lumber suppliers, paint companies, printers, fabric stores and office supply companies, etc.
2.Don's Theater Arts
7450 Golden Pond Pl Ste 100
3.UA Amarillo Star Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX
8275 W Amarillo Blvd
My experience has always went very smoothly no hassles friendly staff I'll be back! Would highly recommend
4.Tascosa Drive-in Theater
1999 Dumas Dr
Movie TheatersTheatresAmusement Places & Arcades
my husband and I and I went to tascosa drive-in tonight and during the last movie (Battleship) not only did we have to wait around 10 minutes for them to switch reels due to some issue they had but it also skipped the last 20-30 mins of the movie. I sent my husband to find out what was going on and I could hear their attendant cussing at people all the way from my car (please note that there were still children around at this time and that is unacceptable). When I went up there he was refusing to call the manager at first, he did eventually give us a number and no one answered. He also refused to give us any kind of refund or reimbursement saying it wasn't his "curse word problem". We were paying customers that spent around $25 there tonight trying to have a nice night out. I was super disappointed with the service and offended by their attendant. At this point I seriously doubt I'll ever go back,
7701 W Interstate 40
Screen Count: 6
5509 SW 9th Ave
7.Azteca Music Hall
500 N Fm 1912
Halls, Auditoriums & BallroomsConcert Halls
2223 S Van Buren St
Opera CompaniesTheatresTourist Information & Attractions
Please try reloading the page.