Liberty Mutual Insurance
Serving the Amarillo area. You Could Save Up To $509!Get A Personalized Quote Now!
206 NE 7th Ave
I happened to know that Dr. Hanuman Gade worked there. I had fractured one of my upper tooth. Food was getting impacted and making it painful. I got an appointment for the earliest afternoon. After re
2.Belpree Dental Practice
6020 Belpree Rd
About a month ago we had a dental emergency related to an accident with one of our children. We were able to contact the doctor on the weekend and he responded immediately to help us with this dire s
3.Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd Ste 300
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Need a new dentist? Call our local family dentist office for all your dental needs.
4.Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Great dentist and great staff! Finally care I can afford!
5.Amarillo Dental Spa
500 Quail Creek Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
Amazing!! Highly recommended.
6.Sherwood Dental Center
2500 S Coulter St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your experience here at Sherwood Dental. Let me reference Mr. Stader first; The denture package that you went with does not come with a warranty. We adver
3819 W Interstate 40
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
My tooth with a cavity had cracked so wanted them to pull it. The employees were super nice and the exam was a good exam.But I have no idea why they wanted to send me somewhere else just to pull a too
Serving the Amarillo area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future