James S Vaughan
6020 Belpree Rd Ste A, Amarillo, TX, 79106 More Info
3819 W Interstate 40
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
My tooth with a cavity had cracked so wanted them to pull it. The employees were super nice and the exam was a good exam.But I have no idea why they wanted to send me somewhere else just to pull a tooMore Nearby Locations »
2.Kool Smiles of Amarillo
2210 Bell St
DentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
The was a great one for my son six month check up everything looked great and we spent at an hour thereand the waiting room was nice we had to wait till they open we just early. ���������������������More Nearby Locations »
3.Graves, William E, DDS
Fantastic doctors with a fantastic staff..if you are looking for little or NO pain, I highly recommend Dr Graves, very kind
4.King Kevin S
2401 Commerce St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Excellent service. Friendly staff. Highly recommend.
5.Belpree Dental Practice
6020 Belpree Rd
About a month ago we had a dental emergency related to an accident with one of our children. We were able to contact the doctor on the weekend and he responded immediately to help us with this dire s
6.Amarillo Dental Spa
500 Quail Creek Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
Amazing!! Highly recommended.
7.Class 1 Dental Associates
4515 Van Winkle Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsEndodontistsDental Labs
The staff was very accommodating and sincere!! Made my daughter and I feel like we were the only patients there! They answered all of my questions, thoroughly!! Thank you! I definitely will recommend
Bonner David M DDS MAGD
101 Binkley Ave, Dumas, TX, 79029
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future