Center For Orthopedic Surgery
4642 N Loop 289 # 101-201, Lubbock, TX, 79416
4512 Van Winkle Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Very friendly and knowledgeable about dermatology.
1900 S Coulter St Ste M
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Texas Tech Physicians of Amarillo
1400 S Coulter St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Amarillo Vein Center
6 Medical Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Peter Baay, M.D.
4014 SW 34th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsOrthopedic Shoe DealersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Varicose Vein Clinic of Amarillo
1215 S Coulter St Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Amarillo Orthopedic Specialists
1600 S Coulter St Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysical Therapists
High Plains Dermatology Center PA
4302 Wolflin Ave, Amarillo, TX, 79106
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.