Key Hole Locksmith
3311 Bell St, Amarillo, TX, 79106
1.Ace Lock & Key Service
927 S Georgia St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSharpening ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
seems like this company dont care about getting new costumers, i called and they told me they didnt know if they could make a key for the lock i had, i called at 1 pm on Thursday and they said they
Call A Pro
Serving the Amarillo area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.