1.Mid-State Tire Co
80 Whiley Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Please Contact Us for More Information
7543 South St
300 S Columbus St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesShock Absorbers & StrutsAuto Repair & Service
After we had tires put on my car we needed an alignment. They told us we still needed 1200 worth of work before they could do the alignment..... According to our mechanic there is nothing wrong with t
2820 Columbus Lancaster Rd NW
I would def recommend discount tire to all family and friends. Thanks for all of the help today that you provided us with wonderful experience. We were in and out in less than 30 mins. Great friendlyMore Nearby Locations »
5.The Tire Shop
500 W 6th Ave
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Smetzer's Tire Center
777 S Columbus St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceShock Absorbers & StrutsBrake Repair
7.Mr Tire of Ohio LLC.
410 N Memorial Dr
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.