Coloma Dental Office
7170 State Highway 49 Ste 3, Lotus, CA, 95651
1.Jackson Creek Dental Group
100 French Bar Rd Ste 101
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOrthodontists
This is such a high quality practice! Everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and sincere. I have never felt more comfortable at the dentist!
2.Stevens Craig DDS
20 Bryson Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
You can trust our compassionate, friendly staff to be great with patients of all ages. Take your family to our comfortable, family-friendly office and give them the care they need in an environment th
3.Adams John F DDS
3421 Robin Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
been going there for years, and he and is staff are great
4.Kirkpatrick Steven K DDS
708 Main St
Dr Kirkpatrick is the best. He and his staff are compassionate and caring. Most thorough exam I have ever have. Love that they all treated me with such kindness and patience. Explained everything perf
5.Cameron Park Dental Care
3470 Palmer Dr Ste 2
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
6.Pleasant Valley Dental
6400 Pleasant Valley Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I am new to town and was referred to Dr. Goodis. First he got me an appointment before the end of the day when I called at lunchtime.Upon arrival the Dr and his staff made me feel comfortable, made a
7.Couch, William B DMD
970 Camerado Dr Ste 100
Local General Dentist
www.drpeliks.net 1160 Suncast Lane, Suite 5, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Been A While? Improve Your Smile!Call Our Local Dentists Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future